10 pack of silicon-tipped nanoneedle cartridges compatible with the Dr. Pen Ultima X5 only.
Infuse your products deeper into your skin and get a serious glow with nano needling.
Nano-needling is pain-free and can be performed weekly.
Nano needles are super fine (approx ⅓ size of a human hair) and only penetrate the stratum corneum. It helps increase absorption of topical products to give your skin that beautiful glow!
The nano-needles are made from high-quality stainless steel and then tipped in silicon, to create those microchannels that induce collagen production.
Cartridges are single use only. It is not hygienic or safe to reuse cartridges for multiple treatments.
How does Nano-Needling with Dr. Pen work?
Nano-needling is similar to microneedling, in that it creates micro-channels in the skin. With nano-needling, these channels are so small that you can perform this treatment safely every week.
Nano-needling is much less invasive than microneedling and allows up to 97% product absorption. It doesn’t require any numbing cream and has zero downtime. The needles on a nano cartridge are hair-like in thickness, allowing you to increases collagen production without microneedling. Nano-needling allows your products to be absorbed better and will give you a more instant glow!
How to Use:
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilized. Here are the steps to sterilize microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilization; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilization process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilization container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilization is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please refer to our instruction guide for a complete guide.
What’s In the Box:
10 x Nano-needle cartridges for the Dr. Pen Ultima X5 Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On active acne or irritated skin.
- Please refer to our instruction guide for a full list of contraindications.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.